Because small changes add up to a big impact.
Who says you need to knock down walls or renovate a kitchen to see huge progress in your home? I believe small, intentional actions add up over time to make a huge change in your home.
It’s time to focus on you and your home.
Give yourself the gift of accountability, community, and guidance – sign up for Tiny Tweaks today and we’ll work together to make your home the best it can be!
How does it work?
The Tiny Tweaks Workshop is a community & workshop where you’ll work directly with a group of other people who are also looking to make an impact in your home. Together, you’ll define your style, learn a systematic approach to making changes in your home, get ideas for what you can bring in to your home, and encourage each other along the way.
Here’s what’s included:
The Tiny Tweaks Method
I’ll teach you my detailed and foolproof method for making decisions for your home and getting started when you don’t know where to begin.
Multiple mini lessons on quick and easy things you can update in your home for a big difference, including videos, step-by-step directions, and more.
Full and detailed guides for every space in your home – including tips for how to design the spaces, Style Guides with product suggestions, and a challenge for each room!
All the updates!
Your official workshop will last for 8 weeks, but you’ll have continued access to Tiny Tweaks forever, including all future updates and additional lessons.
On top of all that, you’ll be given access to a private Facebook group with the other Tiny Tweaks students. This group will be an invaluable place for you to celebrate wins, ask for help, encourage others, and build a community of friends who are so excited to join you in this process. Updating your home is so much more fun when you do it with others, and this community will be key to making this a successful and FUN journey for you!
The Tiny Tweaks Workshop is for you if…
- You often find yourself wishing you had someone to bounce ideas off of for your home. Someone who would give you real, honest feedback.
- You feel frustrated with shopping for your home, and don’t have the time to go searching for what you want.
- You struggle to personalize your home because you just don’t know where to start.
- You look at DIYers and home bloggers on Instagram and Pinterest and wonder, “why can’t I do that in my home?”
The Tiny Tweaks Workhsop will NOT…
- Require any DIY skills or power tool knowledge.
- Take up a ton of your time each week.
- Require you to replace furniture or other large pieces in your home (unless you want to – then we’d love to cheer you on through that!)
- Blow your budget. All ideas, challenges, and tips can be adjusted to fit WHATEVER budget you have!
Don’t just take my word for it. Here’s what a few previous Tiny Tweaks students have to say.
I loved having these resources and step by step guide. It broke so much down for me and gave me the confidence to actually do the things I had been thinking.
I cannot describe how valuable the content was for me. Was not too overwhelming within each category and was specific enough to give guidance when I had none, but open enough to be creative and unique.
“Finding your style” could honestly be its own mini-workshop…I found it incredibly valuable!
Tiny Tweaks Curriculum
Wondering what all is included?
Click here for an overview of the schedule and how the workshop will look!
– Finding Your Style
– The Tiny Tweaks Method
– Quick Wins
– Living Rooms
– Dining Rooms